Monday, October 31, 2016

Currently

Watching
I don't really watch much but I'm still pretty upset about Glenn being killed by Negan. Glenn was one of my favorite characters and his death impacted me the most out of everyone that has died in The Walking Dead. I wish that he didn't die but then again I wish no one else died in the show but if people didn't die in the show then it wouldn't be where it's at right now.

Listening
Oh man, my Monday is going fine so far. I'm through half of the day and it's as bad as I thought it'd be. I'm pretty damn excited because my favorite group called BLACKPINK. They announced that their new songs were going to be released on November 1st but they were already released today on halloween. One thing they should've done was release a full length album because they only have 4 songs at the moment, two old and two new. Plus one of the old songs is getting an acoustic version and that's the final song they'll be releasing with their new mini album. Since that's the final song to be released so I'm pretty excited for that because it's going to be acoustic. The songs they released were not what I was expecting but they are really good.

Thinking
I'm currently thinking about things are gonna go on towards the end of the year and possibly next year. It stresses me out but when it comes, I'm gonna be ready for them when they come but I tend to overthink things and I hate that about me. Nothing I can about it. I'm also thinking about Christmas where I'll spend time with my family. I hope that my uncle's family members don't go because no one likes them honestly because of issues but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to your thinking right now! I am also stressing about what is to come....but hey CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete