Thursday, November 3, 2016
10 Instant Happies
Here's a list of my 10 instant happies in order and why they are my instant happies. Number 10 is my iPod, the reason is because without it I wouldn't be able to watch my favorite k-pop groups, BLACKPINK and Exo and that makes me happy. I also use my iPod for social media of course but mostly for videos. Number nine goes to my bed because that's where I sleep and sleeping makes me happy. My number eight instant happy are the memes I see on Instagram. They're hilarious at times and they make me happy. Number seven is my sketchbook because that's where I can express my emotions or I can just do random things drawing wise. Number six goes to sweaters. I love sweaters only when it's the winter time and they make me happy. Number five is when someone runs their fingers through my hair and scratches my head because that makes me sleepy and happy at the same time. Number four is the pizza and wings I eat but not everyday. Number three goes to the dank anime I love to watch. Number two is when I see my family and friends. Number one is the happiness that my dogs give me when I get home from school and work. I know they wait for me to return from the moment I leave the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
David,
ReplyDeleteI really agree with number six, Sweaters are just so nice to wear during the winter and they look good. Also, I can agree with the number one instant happy because when I was younger, I used to lay with puppies before school because I though it would help me wake up. Maybe you can give us specific examples of when those have made you extremely happy.
-Sergio