Now here's a little backstory about how I got into k-pop. I was in 6th grade at the time and my sister showed it to me to see if I liked it or not, and I'm pretty sure the answer is obvious. Anyway, I went to my cousin's house to spend the weekend with them and it was kind of a last minute thing but he got invited by his friend to go bowling for his birthday. While we were there my cousin's friend named Brian was listening to it. Brian was the one to show my sister and she was the one to show me. Anyway he knew that my sister showed me the songs he showed her and at the bowling alley he showed me more songs to see if I liked it and it was pretty good. The rest of 6th grade I listened to it but when the year ended I stopped listening because I wasn't sure on what kind of music I was into yet. It took me a while but I figured out that I was into many genres but k-pop is one of the main ones.

The first k-pop group I've ever listened to was the group named Big Bang and this was a long time ago because you can tell about the hair. I guess the emo haircut was popular back then lol
The picture to the right is Big Bang back in 2010.
The purpose of this blog is to keep people informed with many k-pop groups because many others only focus on one group at most. It's also for people's entertainment so nothing that serious. Literally anyone can read it because it's for anyone who wants to read it. This blog is also for people who want to get into k-pop but don't know much about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment