Monday, November 7, 2016

Rolling With My Role Model

The person I look up to is Lalisa Manoban. She's a singer and dancer for the group BLACKPINK and she's the youngest. She's my role model because she's silly at times but when it's time to be serious she's serious. It's weird because when she's joking around you see her as that kind of person but when you see her being serious you get all confused. She influences me to be an outgoing person and I've been an outgoing person ever her group has debuted.

Image result for lisa manobanShe's my favorite out of the others in the group. I hope to meet her one of these days when she comes to the US. Her nickname is Lisa and she's from Thailand. I didn't know until I actually did some research because they were new and I enjoyed listening to their music. The other members are also really good but Lisa was the one who interested me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment