The group I'm going to recommend is a girl group called Twice. Twice is a nine member girl group under the record label called JYP. The names of the members are Jihyo, Mina, Momo, Tzuyu, Sana, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung. Three of the members are Japanese though, the rest of them are Korean. They were formed by JYP in 2015 because they were on a reality TV show called Sixteen. They have been a pretty popular group because they are so cute and lovable, I think so. They one of my top favorite groups so far and their music is great. I honestly don't care about what anyone says, I think they're good. I really hope they continue to release new music as much as they can while still getting rest. They just released a mini album called "TWICEcoaster: LANE 1." The new hit song is called TT and it's about a girl who likes a guy and for reasons she can't have him. They have two mini albums that are already released. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's excited for them to make more music. I really hope you guys are up to giving them some time to listen to music. I can't promise you that you'd like them because it all depends on the person who's listening to them.Saturday, December 10, 2016
My Recommendation of the Day
The group I'm going to recommend is a girl group called Twice. Twice is a nine member girl group under the record label called JYP. The names of the members are Jihyo, Mina, Momo, Tzuyu, Sana, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung. Three of the members are Japanese though, the rest of them are Korean. They were formed by JYP in 2015 because they were on a reality TV show called Sixteen. They have been a pretty popular group because they are so cute and lovable, I think so. They one of my top favorite groups so far and their music is great. I honestly don't care about what anyone says, I think they're good. I really hope they continue to release new music as much as they can while still getting rest. They just released a mini album called "TWICEcoaster: LANE 1." The new hit song is called TT and it's about a girl who likes a guy and for reasons she can't have him. They have two mini albums that are already released. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's excited for them to make more music. I really hope you guys are up to giving them some time to listen to music. I can't promise you that you'd like them because it all depends on the person who's listening to them.
Labels:
My Recommendations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment