Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Thoughts about Mamamoo

Mamamoo is a four member all female girl group that debuted back in 2014 under RBW and CJ E&M. They are a very talented group and they aren't getting the love they deserve. If you were to listen to a live version with the MR removed, you would see how stable their voices are even when they are dancing. On the social media apps I use, I follow people who also like k-pop and I see them also getting upset because they also agree with the fact that Mamamoo is underappreciated. I think it's that people don't know much about them or they just don't like them but what I don't understand is why they don't like them. Maybe it's because they're so talented. A person I know personally is my cousin and she always gets mad when I talk bad about them because she also thinks they're extremely talented but obviously I'm joking because I like them too. People should show them some love. They recently released a full album called "Memory" and it's a really good one honestly. The album cover is the one with the big "M" on it. My favorite song on the album is called "Decalcomanie" and it's their top song on that album. Give it a listen, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it. If you do I give you permission to hate me. That's all for today, I'll post again about more thought on here soon. Remember, give them a listen, they're the best.
Image result for mamamoo memory

2 comments:

  1. I seen memes about Mamamoo, but I was so confused as to who or what it was. I didn't bother looking it up either. So its nice to know now. -Crystal Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the meme! hahahahhaa this is such as good blog dude! -Avannah

    ReplyDelete