Monday, January 30, 2017

New Releases of February 2017

This February there will be so many new releases from many k-pop artist. The artist I'm most excited for is Twice, BTS, and Red Velvet
.
Even though these are some of the most overrated groups but I've liked them ever since they've debuted. I'm proud of why they've become and how far they've come. I know how hard they've worked and it all was worth it. While researching for exact dates, Red Velvet will have released their album on January 31. There were some teasers and sneak peaks of some of the art concept for the album and it looks good so far. Not sure what Twice or BTS' album will be called yet so hopefully they release them as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. i like how so into music you are and it is a different genre then what we listen to today - alexis

    ReplyDelete