Thursday, May 4, 2017

Zico: A Pretty Good Artist

Zico is was born in South Korea and his birth name is Woo Ji Ho. I don't know the story behind the reason why his name is Zico but it is. Zico is a pretty new artist to me and he's pretty good. Honestly I didn't expect myself to like him or his music but I ended up liking it. Zico is currently in a group called Block B. I've never heard their music before but I'll probably give his whole group later. Zico is the leader, main rapper, vocalist, and the face of his group.


Zico recently released a single called "She's a Baby." It's a pretty good song I think but when I heard his other songs it seemed like it was something he hasn't done. On his solo albums at least. And the single's album cover is pretty different. Cute but different. I can't wait for his future solo releases.


He seems like a pretty cool guy and maybe if he goes to kcon I'd go see him live or something. Until then I'm just gonna stick to his music on Apple music. That's the best I have until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment