Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Twice: Signal (Album Release)


Twice has released their new album 'Signal' on May 15th, 2017. It's a mini-album sadly but hey it's something at least. The albums song list is Signal, Three Times a Day, Only You, Hold Me Tight, Eye Eye Eyes, and Someone Like Me. I haven't got the chance to listen to them yet. They all sound like good songs honestly so I'm not sure which one would end up being my favorite. This is their fourth mini-album so far but if you count the repackaged which only added two songs then it's their fifth album. Twice is my favorite group next to the group called BLACKPINK.
The line distribution in their song 'Signal' is almost equal but some still get less than others. The ones who got less lines were given more lines which makes me happy cause one of my favorites, Dahyun, was given more time on the song. I'm looking forward to actually listening to the new album though. My friends have been telling me to but I've been slacking. Later I will pay more attention to the songs and look up the lyrics so I know what they're saying. The parts I've heard were pretty good so I'm not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment