Thursday, May 4, 2017

New Releases by Twice

Twice is my most favorite girl group of all time if you didn't know. If no one knew then everyone knows now.

On April 30th, 2017, writer C. Hong wrote that Twice has released teasers for their new album "Signal." The album is said to be coming out on May 15th, 2017. Hong wrote that it seems like they're dropping new teasers of their new album until the day of the release. I haven't seen the teasers yet but when I have the time I will look into it.

These were some of the photo teasers released for the album "Signal." (The schedule and the photo above)

Sadly it will be a mini album with 6 songs but hey at least we're getting something from them. In 11 days the album will be released and in June they'll be performing in concert. The bad thing for me is that it's in another country and I can't go. Hopefully I'd be able to buy this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment