Tuesday, May 9, 2017

"This is Water"

Image result for this is waterMy reaction to the speech "This is Water," by David Foster Wallace was that it wasn't something that everyone can relate to. Possibly some parts people can relate to but not the whole thing. I myself don't relate to it much but some parts I guess I can relate to are the parts when trying to get to work from school while there's a lot of traffic. Also having to do the same routine everyday. It gets boring.
My goals in life are to finish school and get a good job so I can support myself and my dogs when I live alone because I want to have the best life for myself and my pets. When I get to college I'd like to get into nursing because that's what I've been looking forward to doing. In all honesty though, I guess I'm ready for college to an extent but the rest not so much. College is just another so many years of stress honestly. I don't know how I'm still alive but I'm glad that I am. Plus you also have to pay for it and that adds more stress cause you have to work for the money. No one wants to do that but oh well you're gonna have to. Graduating from high school is pretty cool cause I'm ready but I'm not ready to go to college and all. It's trash honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment