Thursday, December 15, 2016

BTS Coming to the US!!

So recently I've been informed that one of my favorite groups name BTS, short for Bangtan Boys, are coming to Anaheim, California in 2017. My friend showed me that she has purchased tickets and it made me sad. I really wanted to go but I didn't know until last minute so I can't go sadly. It'll be cool though because they're coming to the US and it'll be announced everywhere. I'm pretty excited to see the videos my friend posts on whatever she's posting them on. If anyone else is going, know I'm jealous and also happy for ya. Can't wait to see videos posted everywhere so I can cry myself to sleep. I remember BTS came to kcon earlier this year so it'd be nice to have them visit again. Once I have enough money to go to their concerts, I will be attending one. Also money to travel, can't forget that. Someday my dream will come true but that'll be many lifetimes in the future. Maybe going to Seoul myself and trying to meet them myself in person would make my dreams become true. Some of them know English so I'm good on that part. I'm also learning Korean so maybe by the time I get to go visit Seoul, I'll already know some Korean. Then again, who knows what would happen. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

7 comments:

  1. I am so in love with the fact that you love this band so much! I have been there like twice before. I am also sad that you cannot attend the concert, I really do hope you do someday. Oh! Also I laughed when you wrote "Can't wait to see videos posted everywhere so I can cry myself to sleep." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sense your disappointment through your writing in some parts. But I can help admired that you look one the brighter side of this misfortune. I do wish you get to visit wherever you want to go, and maybe one day we might clash into each other in Japan when I decide to go. -Daisy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is BTS short for Bangtan Boys? I'm sure it has to do with the translation, but I was confused when I read it at first. I'm sure you'll make it to one of their concerts in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hobby dude. You're not the only one who listens to foreign music like K-Pop. I listen to japanese music when im really bored XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cool that you are into international music. I haven't heard K-pop before, but I know that a lot of people are into it. I'm sorry you couldn't see them. - Josh W

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand what you're going through. I want to see The Weeknd, cause he's my favorite artist, but I'm not sure if that's happening. Sorry about your loss. -Sam

    ReplyDelete